19th April 2014
Photoset reblogged from 88 Floors - No Elevators with 60 notes
One Central Park, Sydney - Jean Nouvel
19th April 2014
Photo reblogged from I have a tumblr. with 676,618 notes
So I came home from school to see my 7 year old sister putting skittles with my antidepressants, I went up to her and asked “Hey what you doing?” She looked at me, smiled and said “Skittles make me happy so I put them with your medicine that makes you happy so you can be extra happy.” That was the cutest thing i’ve ever heard.
how can you not reblog this
There might be something to this!
16th April 2014
Photo reblogged from Chubstr on Tumblr with 468 notes
Alfred Hitchcock during the 1963 Cannes Film Festival
15th April 2014
Photo reblogged from Man in Pink with 109 notes
Blue Donegal Suit by Suit Supply Made to Measure via tsbmen
I know it’s not very springlike, but.
14th April 2014
Photo reblogged from pittsburgh is beautiful with 29 notes
Frack is Whack sign on a building on Bigelow Boulevard in Polish Hill.
13th April 2014
Photo reblogged from Once Upon a Time in War with 53 notes
Oxford, c. 1945
Just off camera: James Dunworthy.
12th April 2014
Chat reblogged from I have a tumblr. with 171,706 notes
- (I work the floor at an independently-owned menswear store. The owner, my boss, spends a lot of time at the shop, and tries to keep prices as low as possible to help our city’s large homeless population get good job interview clothes. A clearly homeless man is wandering around the store. The other patrons are giving him looks.)
- Customer: “Excuse me, sir?”
- Me: “Yes, ma’am?”
- Customer: “I think you may want to call security. That… bum over there, he keeps feeling the suits and muttering to himself. I’m just sure he’s planning to steal one.”
- Me: “Well, ma’am, I think that’s quite unlikely.”
- Customer: “Oh, come on, you know how they are! I mean, I’d keep an eye on him even if he wasn’t homeless!”
- (The homeless man in question happens to be Hispanic.)
- Me: “We don’t discriminate here, ma’am.”
- Customer: “Well, I’m sure the owner would want to hear about this!”
- (I give in and call him over. The customer explains her concerns. As a black man, my boss isn’t happy with her racism, but agrees to talk to the homeless man.)
- Owner: “Excuse me, sir, are you finding what you need?”
- Homeless Man: “Well, not really. I’m hoping for something versatile in a dark or navy wool, but most of the options in my size are cut American style instead of European, which fits me a little better. Not to mention they’re all pinstriped, which I really don’t have the build for, you know?”
- Owner: “I… yes, I understand. I think we may have some options over here, if you’ll follow me. How did you know all that?”
- Homeless Man: “Back before I lost my job, I used to be really into this stuff. I’m not looking for anything fancy, just something I can use to look good for a job interview later today.”
- (My boss helps him find something he likes, and comes to the counter with him. The suit is priced at $87.)
- Homeless Man: *digging in his pockets* “Hang on, I think I’ve got enough.”
- Owner: *to me* “Take my card. I’m buying it for him.” *to the homeless man* “Here. The suit’s yours, on one condition. After your interview today, you come back and apply for a job here too. Got it?”
- Homeless Man: “I… oh my God, thank you. Thank you so much.”
- (Two years later, that formerly-homeless man is my manager, and has a little girl with his new wife—the owner’s sister.)
11th April 2014
Photo reblogged from Cosplaying While Black with 178 notes
Series: Welcome to Nightvale
Perfect Carlos, with the perfect flowing hair.
10th April 2014
Post reblogged from Chubstr on Tumblr with 100,942 notes
"i can’t eat that, i’ll get fat"
"i can’t sleep in late today i have to do work"
"no i can’t watch a whole season in one go that’s lazy"
TREAT. YO. SELF.